Terms of Sale
- All products are sold by Cyrus Clothing of Severn House, Hazell Drive, Newport, Wales, NP10 8FY on these Terms of Sale to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions of business, and all terms and conditions otherwise implied by law, custom or previous course of dealing to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to update these Terms of Sale from time to time at our discretion. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible in respect of any subsequent order you may make. We recommend that you review these Terms of Sale before every purchase of products that you make.
- You may order products only if you are a consumer. If you wish to order products for resale, please contact us at email@example.com
2.1 We try to display the colours of our products accurately on our website. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your device and we cannot guarantee that your device's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
2.2 Packaging may vary from that shown on our website.
2.3 All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the products ordered are not available and we may offer an alternative product of equal or higher quality and value or provide a refund for sums paid.
2.4 You may only purchase products from us if you are at least 18 years old. At our request, you shall provide documentary evidence of your age.
- Price, Delivery
3.1 We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the products that you order, including the delivery cost before your order can be accepted. We accept payment through our payment provider, PayPal.
3.2 Your order constitutes an offer to purchase products from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. On receipt of your order and full payment, we will send you an order acknowledgement email to the email address provided by you in the order . This order acknowledgement email will contain your order number and details of the products ordered. This email is an acknowledgement of receipt of your order. It is not an acceptance by us of any offer to purchase products.
3.3 An offer made by you to purchase a product shall be accepted by us only when we dispatch that product to you and send you an order dispatch email. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an order before acceptance. If any product you have ordered is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the order dispatch email or we shall otherwise notify you accordingly.
3.4 The price payable for products and the costs of delivery are set out on our website. We reserve the right to change the price of products and costs of delivery at any time, although such changes shall not apply to any order already confirmed by us.
3.5 You must make sure that all information you provide to us, including email and delivery address is accurate. We will not refund you or deliver replacement products if we have delivered the products to the address you provided to us – even if you have not given us your correct address. A signature may be required on delivery.
3.6 We will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver the products in accordance with the delivery timescale you select. If you do not receive the products within such timescale, you should notify us accordingly. If we are unable to deliver the products within 30 days, we shall contact you to discuss delivery of the products and if you wish, we shall cancel your order and refund all sums paid.
3.7 Products for delivery outside of the UK may be subject to additional charges such as import duties and taxes, which are levied once the products reach the specified destination. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. You are responsible for such charges and so we recommend that you contact the local customs office for further information as to the amount of such charges (if any). Please also note that products for delivery outside of the UK may be opened and inspected by customs authorities.
- Your Right to Change your Mind
4.1 If you change your mind, you may cancel your contract with us for the products ordered through the webite by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date you receive the products, clearly stating the following: your name, geographical address, your phone number, email address and full details of the order you wish to cancel.
- If you do cancel your contract, you must take reasonable care of the products whilst they are in your possession, including by storing them appropriately, and not wearing them except to try them on indoors. You must return the products to us within 14 days of the notice to cancel at your own risk and cost. We strongly recommend that you send the products back to us via a recorded post service and obtain a certificate of posting. Please also make sure you package the products appropriately to avoid damage.
- We will refund any sums paid for the products returned and, if you return the whole (not part) of the order, we will refund the delivery costs you paid up to the price of standard delivery. We will refund you using the same means of payment that you used to purchase the products.
- If you do not return all of the products that you have cancelled in accordance with our request, or you do not pay the costs of returning them to us, or the products are damaged during the course of returning the products, we shall be entitled to deduct from the amount to be refunded to you the direct costs of recovering the products or to reflect the loss or damage to the products.
- Defective or Damaged Products
5.1 We warrant that products shall be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and comply with the description we have provided to you.
- If the products we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective, please let us know and we will either (a) replace any products that are damaged or defective; or (b) refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question. You must return the products to us in accordance with our reasonable request as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. You should also send us appropriate evidence, including photographs, of any damaged or defective products at our request.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale is intended to limit any rights or remedies that you might have as a Consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights, for fraud, death or personal injury or other loss that may not be excluded or limited by English law. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- Cancellation by us
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if (a) we have insufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered; (b) we do not deliver products to your delivery address; (c) we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment; (d) we cannot verify that you are aged 18 or over; and/or (e) one or more of the products you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund you all sums paid within 30 days of the date of receipt of the order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
7.1 If any provision of these Terms of Sale is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
7.2 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Sale shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
7.3 If you have any complaint, please contact us and we shall do our best to resolve it. However, if you are an EU resident, you may also use the EU dispute resolution process here: please follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
7.5 These Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Last updated: February 2020